View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 11:03   #29
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Studing in the UK, do`s and don`ts.

I'd never seen a ticket barrier before visiting Sydney. I didn't know what they were or how to get tickets for them (vending machines!).

It took me ages to work out how to get out of the central metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Seriously, with regards to the last one, does anyone actually say that who is not a nutter?
I learned what it meant of an English friend of mine, who has one of those terribly posh English accents, which I find immensely amusing.