Thread: Telebid
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2008, 23:23   #7
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Telebid

The concept seems pretty awesome.

Well, if you win an auction, you'll have to add the money you spend on buying bids to the costs.

Looking at the prices of the finished auctions I can only assume that your chances of actually winning a product are pretty slim. It's a bit of a gamble. You buy bids up front, which give you a chance to win a product. And with win i mean that you'll have to buy it. Chances are that you, like most other losers on that site, will spend your money on up bidding against eachother and never even getting a chance to buy a product. If a product is sold for £60 pound, and the site makes £300, then that would mean that atleast 9.6 losers spend £25 for nothing.

If you don't bid, then well, then you surely won't get anything after investing 25 pounds. If you wait for longer then 30 days your bids will expire.

If i'm wrong, and you don't have to compete against dozens of bidders who will make you waste your money by overbidding you constantly, which would mean that you actually would have a decent chance to win, then it’s proberbly a scam with some fake bidders winning items.

Either way, I seriously doubt that you will get what you want, even if it's real.

Last edited by Alessio; 14 Jan 2008 at 01:14.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote