View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2010, 20:44   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite rounds!

Round 19 was the most fun simply because of the Ascendancy galaxy's quality of personnel and the way we actively went out to demolish our rivals at the end - very few galaxies have actually directly gone after their rivals to win a round.

Round 6 is probably the "best" in terms of what I would term quality planetarion. In terms of demand on the players, level of competence by most people involved and the military strategy deployed nothing really surpasses round 6 though. Fury and Xanadu were ****ing brilliant and neither of them won for goodness sake, I don't think I've seen a round where so many people ****ed off because of sleep deprivation.

Round 30 was also a pretty good round, simply because you had four alliances that could have won in entirely different ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Round 4, as it showed me what this game could be about. After that it has been a constant decline of joy.
Also a very good round. Plus the Xanadu waves were spectacularly executed at the time. I don't know if LDK cheated but Xanadu deserved to win anyway.

Last edited by lokken; 19 May 2010 at 20:54.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote