View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2008, 15:46   #93
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 1up Vs eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I like winning, and prefer to be in a winning alliance. But suggesting and alliance with slim chance of winning should give up because they can't get first is a bit shortsighted.
That's not what I was suggesting. I was suggesting that coming 3rd whilst being on the fence like they were wasn't anything to be proud of. Even if they had gotten 2nd it wouldn't have meant anything. The second best alliance that round was either 1up or ToT who wre 6th and 11th respectively.
#1 is the only rank which shows how "good" an alliance is unless direct conflict is avoided.

Edit: Nadar; I was in Sin that round, we were the smallest alliance that fought in the war. We finished the round in a shared tag with ND in 5th place, being overtaken by LCH in the last few ticks because our members were leaving the tag for various reasons (some made the "sin" tag seperately for havoc). Because they knew that there was no difference between 4th and 5th, we lost the war and the round. The only alliances that "won" that round were the ones on the winning block (LCH, eXi and ToT), and the real winners were eXi who were the main source of power in the block.

Last edited by _Kila_; 7 May 2008 at 15:56.