View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2006, 23:57   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A local thread for local people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
I issued a request in the pateam channel at 10:30 as to 'what in the feck is going on with the forums' or words to that effect. Jolt were offline and unavailable.

Noone texted me except phil to inform me the forums were down...which i already knew because i had already tried to find out what was going on.

It wasnt an upgrade and i wasnt informed about it.

'just to give you the down low yo'
who do you think bullied phil until he texted you?

and who do you think went on quakenet #jolt rather than expecting pateam to know their arse from their elbow?

but still.

the most important thing is fixing them. Are they properly fixed?

do we know what caused it?