View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 12:33   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Making up stories and telling dirty lies

I'm going down to Exeter this weekend with a few friends (staying with a couple of friends who are still students).

As you may know, I used to be a student there - I only finished in July, and had been there for 4 years.

It's the end of Fresher's Week. So we'll be going out on the Friday and Saturday nights there.

Now the question is, should I "come clean"?

Should I just tell anyone I meet that I'm 22 (so that's ancient for students), a teacher, and living in London?

Advantages
"Older man" thing - some girls like it
"Teacher" thing - some girls might like it (maybe? am i just kidding myself here?)
Money
Means I don't have to trip up and muck up my stories

Disadvantages
"Older man" thing - some girls don't like that
I don't like in Exeter, so the girls can't kid themselves I might have some sort of relationship with them.
Teachers are geeky!
I might muck up my stories and fall flat on my face.

So I've thought about maybe "exaggerating" the truth a bit to some of them. Like pretending I'm still a student (whether I'll lie about my age or not, I don't know).

What do you think? Can anyone think of some great personas I could take on? To be fair, I'm probably never going to see most of these people again, so I'm not bothered about making up huge stories.

I haven't kissed/pulled anyone since the drunk girl who I put to bed (if you remember that story), and even then I don't remember if I kissed her or not. Before that, it was sometime in July. So I'd quite like to, even just to raise my self-esteem

So. Give me some decent stories and personas. If I like them especially I'll use them and hopefully have an amusing anecdote to share with you guys on Monday <3