View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:24   #34
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Rape sentence too 'lenient'

I had a boss who's brother got 2 years for statutory rape. I don't know how old he was, but when he met the girl she was driving a van, and said she was 21 and I'm guessing looked and acted such...she was actually 13, and the age of consent in my state is 18.

While I think that the 13 year old had no business dressing up and acting 21, it seems that it's more common now than it used to be that teenagers are trying to get away with this, either to look cool, get into clubs, or just to screw with guys...it's the men who fall for it that get in trouble. However, I say if you're dumb enough to let your dick do your thinking and have sex with a girl you don't know especially if they look under 25 or so, you're running the risk of statutory rape because she may not actually be as old as she acts or says she is. So, I say if they get caught on it, then they deserve to get whatever sentence they're given because they were stupid enough to be misled by someone under the age of consent.