View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 14:56   #197
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Since there was no census at the time that's not quite correct, T&F.
Not to mention that the Romans wouldn't be so silly as to demand that everyone return to the city that their ancestors of centuries past had come from just to partake in a census.

Jesus is said to be born in Bethlehem because that was the city of David, and the Messiah was supposed to be the Warrior-King anew, but this time with superduper godly upgrades.
Did it not fulfil a prophecy (Micah something maybe, it's been years since I've read the bible) for Jesus to be born in Bethlehem? The census story seems unreasonable, there're a couple websites (I'll get links in a bit when I have more time) that suggest the entire census thing was just a thematic device which sounds more plausible.