View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 16:14   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Best Game Review Ever

Read it. It's on "Portal". It's the first game I've wanted to own in a very long time. Perhaps since Frontier: Elite 2. Mainly for intellectual reasons - I don't do FPS.

There are two things to note.

1) Whether the reviewer is male or female I wish to openly offer my hand in marriage.
2) I'm almost crying here.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote