View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 22:21   #46
Shadow

Shadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura aboutShadow has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Yes, there's a lot of people that seriously need to get a real life.
Every one has a life, why do you say they need to get a real life? They have to get a life like you say they must have? Everyone has a other definition of life and so do you. If people want to sit 24/7 behind there computer who are you to tell them not to do that, its there life isnt it?

I play alot of game, should i get a real life to then? I have a life, go to college have friends, family but there is no one on the internet that could check if what i say is true. I love playing games, and im not the only one i am sure.

For example 6 million people play WoW im sure 100.000 people play more then 100-150 hours a week, should they all get a real life? They have a life else they would be dead dont you think.

Its in our nature to be stronger then someone else, in some cases this means doing stuff you guys are talking about. In WW2 do you think they didnt do stuff like that? Spying, militia, every change of information can win a battle so why not use it in this game when information is on IRC to grasp.

Always the same every where, people like to be fair and unfair. At work people suck up to the boss to get better jobs, at school people cheat to pass the test.

My point is, life is fair and unfair. What you think of life is something else someone else thinks about life. People died to get even the smallest information, information in a strategie game makes that one little advantedge of winning a battle.

This is just my opinion. Keep it cool
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote