View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 12:45   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
The NSA doesn't consider eavesdropping, phone tapping, taping people, or reading people's mails immoral either. You can hardly compare sense of real life morality with the sense of what is right and wrong in Planetarion scheme. I doubt anyone would, in reality, feel it's "right" to wage war against someone solely to either gain resources they own or just to utterly trash them. If war can ever be justified, that is.
People chose to participate in a wargame
THey do not chose to go into a private channel with a private community where they send personal messages only to get it relayed
If people relay channels because of the game it doesn't has to mean it's a part of the game