View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2006, 12:13   #16
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Relaying Alliance Channels - is it ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I also fail to see how it's 'pathetic'. I often find this is the response of bad losers when they realise whatever security they had has been circumvented and they have been made to look silly.
I meant pathetic in the sense of it amuses me at the amount of effort some people put into this game (or any game for that matter), to try and get an edge, or try and ruin the game for someone else. If only they'd re-direct some of that to real life the world might be a better place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
It's a perfectly valid and useful tactic. Always assume your channels are being relayed and do your best to relay others is the way I look at it.
I agree, it's a useful tactic, I don't use it or like it, but nothing against the people that go out there and try to see how many channels they can get relay bots into. As for assuming everything is being relayed, I've always had that assumption, most of the time I just don't care.