View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:19   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: First and Last Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn
donnie darko probably...
i've also recently ralised that a lot of the deepest feelings (i can't think how else to word it, it's almost a "frame of mind") or most moving types of situations in my life, have infact never actually happened..... they've been imported from dreams or films..... mainly films.
i'm struggling to think of any off the top of my head, but it's not really until you find yourself in a similar situation (or one you consider to be similar) to the one you percieved from the film that you make the link...
you might not even make the conscious link and think "oh that reminds me of how i felt when i saw stand by me".... but it's the sense of adventure, that frame of mind, of feeling cool, loose, a sense of something bigger than you, a sunny sky..... but it's not just the individual qualities/ attributes such as the ones i just mentioned, it's what they all add up too. It's a happy feeling but obviously it's more than just that. Because not all happy frames of mind are the same. It's the way you percieve the world and everything in it while in that frame of mind....
i can't explain this

yeh donnie darko.
so basically, your emotional range is expanded through the arts. Which is good, because that surely is the purpose of art.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote