View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 13:54   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: First and Last Film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
theres a lot of good films, but not a lot of good reasoning going on in this thread
Yeah... a few people have the idea.

Some are just naming their favourite film though

I like Sarina's logic of "oh I wasn't missing out on anything anyway".

I still can't think of one - I was thinking Green Mile too, but I thought it was just because I'd seen it. The idea of them dying soon and then seeing that death isn't so bad is a good one.

Hmmm