View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 17:59   #37
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round XV Galaxy System

Private Galaxies of 10 people

Why?

Well this game is losing players each round, although the game itself is fluid in politics, mechanics and in general there are no complaints (bugs, servers etc) there is a relative small memberbase to what it can achieve. Now we have several options. The first would be try and get more new players to play again. Or perhaps learn from alliances? Bring back old players, perhaps the two finest examples of alliances who brought back new players were 1up and eXiltion. Remember we had a large number of players. The random galaxy situation just doesnt work. It encourages exiling, distrust and only allows a small amount of galaxies to push for the top. You dont make your own luck, the shuffler and exiling system does it for you.

So would people come back to pa if private galaxies were back? I think yes. Planetarion for me was always about playing with friends, people have more of a motive to play if they have the commitments to play with friends. I also believe it would bring a few more people back from the clones such as p l a n e t i a amongst others.

I would also hope that it would mean to a certain extent that players who dont want to play in alliance, can. They will have the protection of there galaxy and they will be playing with there trusted mates who will defend them. Blockwise I think the pa alliances are becoming better, if they want to keep it in there pants and not block then they can. If they want to block they will, random galaxies as we see dont prevent blocking.