View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 02:12   #43
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: MM and GD should be ashamed of itself.

Why bother? I mean, this is a group of people that has, more or less, stuck together for years. I don't know why I bother to hang around here, but I do, for good and bad. If you can't stand the feeling of the place, why stay? I mean, the insults in that thread was no worse then other threads, in fact, they were quite harmless.
And who has ever thought, after reading this forum for more then ten minutes, that anybody cares about the rules? Of course, some of them are enforced, but far from all.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote