Thread: Has to be said
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 04:47   #33
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Has to be said

I was just wondering, if there was a 50 player limit on the top-most alliances, wouldnt that facilitate those alliances to effectively have two squads - ie, one group plays R16, the other group R17, and the first group R18 etc, such that players at the top level have more time to recover, work, study, smell the roses etc, before going absolutely nuts again 12 weeks later?

Just a thought .

Also, if the number of players was upped to 60 from 50, wouldnt that benefit those alliances who for much of the last round had ~65 or so people (like Subh, Vengeance, LCH i think for a while too?) as the limit is pretty much how many people are in their alliance already? These alliances would be pretty much able to play at full strength, whilst the more populous top alliances would only be at 75% or so. Whether that is 'unfair' or actually result in a far more competitive and entertaining round, i am not sure.

Thought i would mention it though.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote