Thread: Has to be said
View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2006, 01:42   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Has to be said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Also, the decisions are made by PA team. I have a better grasp on certain aspects of the game than they do due to the fact I play it and they don't.
I've said this again and again. Some of the PA-Team's suggestions I've seen in my time simply defy belief. That's why I think all official suggestions should be glanced at by the Support Team (who do play PA) before they're officially released. If all members of the Support Team think it's a stupid idea, then for god's sake don't release it on the public forums where it would be pillaried.