View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 23:03   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Because a large number of people are hysterical lunatics who see any criticism (legitimate or otherwise) of their "side" as an attack on them personally. To such persons the object of any debate is not to identify /resolve problems with their home country / football team / political party but to point out that others are worse.
oh darling must you?

must you always be contrary?

must we always be dismissed as simpletons in comparison to you? and really. darling. do you really really want me to type out (every single letter with my one poor tired finger) a totally unnecessary mass of words which show that everything isn't always black and white?

really must i set out text and verse of quite what little texan was up to, how this was understood and seen as what it was. how links were misused. statements perverted?

the whole sordid lot of it?

why darling why do you feel the need to post snide little statements like the above unless your intent is to tire out my poor little finger with unnecessary and strainful typing?

it just seems cruel.