View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 21:22   #25
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Re: Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
I suggest you wait until the investigation has come to its conclusions before you make any judgements (unless, of course, you have a far superior knowledge of the situation than the IPCC, as you seem to believe).
Why should I wait when the modus operandi on these forums seems to be to leap to conclusions without any evidence?

Quote:
Please, please, please stop this insane drivel you are spouting of late.
The people on this forum pissed me off with their complete crap and lack of understanding. I will post whatever I please (within the rules).

Quote:
You didn't used to be so bad. You were always a bit dim when it came to your nationalism and complete disrespect for other countries, but this is far below what you have written before.
I actually don't have a problem with the vast majority of countries in Europe. It's just that the people on this forum are very poor representatives of their counties, so I give them a hard time whenever I can.

Quote:
(although the thread about how america is the greatest country in the world, created by you a while ago, does entertain me still).
I believe someone else wrote that. Link?

Quote:
I suggest that if you do not, you will simply herald an irrefutable dislike amongst pretty much every member of these boards, and as such any posts that you will make in the future will be treated less with scepticism and more with contempt. I certainly will see what you write in future as uninformed pap, no matter what you write.
Much like the rest of the crap on this forum.

Quote:
You have just shown that you don't know enough and don't have the level of maturity required to be a member of an international forum.
All I am doing is the same thing I saw last week here.

Quote:
There are 15 year olds on this board who are more informed about current affairs and world politics than you.
I believe the word you were looking for is misinformed. The people on this forum quote propaganda and conside themselves informed. Funny how they easily recognize propaganda about their own country, but have no clue about the rest of the world.

Quote:
How old are you, out of curiosity? If you are anything older than sixteen I will truly be surprised.
I'm 40 years old. I make a good living as a journalist living in Germany.

Quote:
I'll leave you with one piece of advise. Either get your act together sharpish and start making decent posts or leave these boards. If you do neither, I can't see you enjoying it here (even crashtester has not completely dismissed the notion that he is shit - and he hasnt been too shit for months!). You will lose all respect for you. You have lost all respect from me. What little you I had for you, anyway.
I may leave. I may keep posting whatever propaganda I find about European countries. I may go back to my old way of posting. It is my choice, not yours. I'm not overly concerned about respect from the people on this forum. Most don't have my respect.