View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 20:56   #24
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: Britain tops world human rights abuses: Amnesty

Texan... Im confused. Do you really believe that your country has violated fewer human rights than the British? I actually find this incredible to believe. Our police officers shot dead one man just a few days after the worst terrorists to hit britain since the IRA (and even the IRA gave warnings so that people could be evacuated). Tensions were clearly high and as yet there is no stated reasons for the shooting taking place. I suggest you wait until the investigation has come to its conclusions before you make any judgements (unless, of course, you have a far superior knowledge of the situation than the IPCC, as you seem to believe). Of course, american police officers NEVER shoot people. Ever. It's true, you know! I will only bother mentioning Guantanamo as a reminder. No need to go into details there.

Please, please, please stop this insane drivel you are spouting of late. You didn't used to be so bad. You were always a bit dim when it came to your nationalism and complete disrespect for other countries, but this is far below what you have written before (although the thread about how america is the greatest country in the world, created by you a while ago, does entertain me still). I suggest that if you do not, you will simply herald an irrefutable dislike amongst pretty much every member of these boards, and as such any posts that you will make in the future will be treated less with scepticism and more with contempt. I certainly will see what you write in future as uninformed pap, no matter what you write. You have just shown that you don't know enough and don't have the level of maturity required to be a member of an international forum. There are 15 year olds on this board who are more informed about current affairs and world politics than you. How old are you, out of curiosity? If you are anything older than sixteen I will truly be surprised.

I'll leave you with one piece of advise. Either get your act together sharpish and start making decent posts or leave these boards. If you do neither, I can't see you enjoying it here (even crashtester has not completely dismissed the notion that he is shit - and he hasnt been too shit for months!). You will lose all respect for you. You have lost all respect from me. What little you I had for you, anyway.

Last edited by HAL-9000; 12 Sep 2005 at 21:07.
HAL-9000 is offline   Reply With Quote