View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2010, 13:53   #18
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A take on integrating randoms into Buddypacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Just thinking out loud here actually but, if the game had a passport system (as has been discussed numerous times before (why has it never been implemented?)) that held some sort of permanent score based on the users previous ranks/activity/whatever, then this could be integrated into any random/priv gal system whereby random players are spread out based on their scores, this would give each random gal a similar backbone to the other random gals and allow newer players to join better players, learn from them and hopefully stick around for the future.

Not sure I explained this so well but as I said, thinking out loud, hopefully someone will grasp what I'm attempting to suggest although it's kinda irrelevant without such a passport system in place.
I was thinking of this but in order to do it, you need to give extra bonuses to repeat signups. Otherwise, players going random (trying to exile into good gals) will simply sign up with a different email address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
why not stick to priv gals, this round is the most interesting one in ages
I dont see how private galaxys has made this round interesting other than the 'its a change' factor. Alliance politics and the alliance tag has had alot more effect
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote