View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2010, 21:06   #7
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Re: A take on integrating randoms into Buddypacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
The only problem I can see with this current system is that every half-active player and his wife decided it was a good idea to priv gal this round. This has led the weaker gals to be 8 man farms instead of the 19 man farms they would have played as as a random. I am inclined to agree with Duo as I believe next round there will be a lot less priv gals as the "weaker" players realise that going random is a whole lot better than going private with poor players. This would then increase the quality of the random gals overall, not to the level of priv gals obviously, but then atleast they have strength in numbers.
The random gals have strength in numbers this round because almost everybody went private. That resulted in very few random galaxies at the start. The weaker private galaxies have started exiling to these few random galaxies. That has lead to large random galaxies and as the round progresses they will only get larger.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote