View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2010, 12:16   #5
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: A take on integrating randoms into Buddypacks

The only problem I can see with this current system is that every half-active player and his wife decided it was a good idea to priv gal this round. This has led the weaker gals to be 8 man farms instead of the 19 man farms they would have played as as a random. I am inclined to agree with Duo as I believe next round there will be a lot less priv gals as the "weaker" players realise that going random is a whole lot better than going private with poor players. This would then increase the quality of the random gals overall, not to the level of priv gals obviously, but then atleast they have strength in numbers.

I do agree however that there needs to be some more comprehensive help system for new players. Having to teach completely new players the game every time they land in your gal requires a lot of time and patience and without their complete co-operation is basically impossible.

Oh and just a note, I did go random this round, and my gal is decently active after a lot of exiling and I've met some nice newer players that have been more than willing and able to learn the game.