Thread: Back To Hell
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 01:59   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Back To Hell

A fight to the death.

Or failing that, Chess. I'm not particularly good and I'd presume he'd win easily but I'd prefer to think if I was going to boil in hell for all eternity it'd be due to my own skills (or lack thereof) and not because he got lucky.

I'd play him at Risk, but it's a bit pointless with only two players. If the other 3 horsemen joined in then that'd be my choice.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote