View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 09:40   #141
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
They were just somewhat sloppy. I'm happy though that Maicon's adapting to his right forward role (see him cut inside and net in between the keeper and the front post). Robinho was surprisingly lively too, I expected more slack. Portugal and Ivory Coast were both playing the "can't drop a loss on the first round" -game so many seem to be playing this year grinding draws.
Very true. Maicon was good and his goal was nice (though I'm not sure that was his intention). And Robinho's pass to Elano was brilliant. But Brazil wasn't convincing at all though. Their defence, which is so praised for being so good wasn't all that secure yesterday.

Both Portugal as Ivory Coast indeed played for not losing their match. Whoever lost that match would have been out of the race for 16th finals. Portugal was better the first half, with Ronaldo playing a good game. 2nd half, Ivory Coast got some shots on goal (with Drogba missing a great one at the end). Honnestly I predicted a draw between Portugal and Ivory Coast, just with abit more goals

I'm looking forward to next Friday, when Brazil plays Portugal in their final game of the groupstage. Took half a day off to see that game, hope it's worth it.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote