View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2010, 08:59   #139
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Right, but even with him being so important to them they've struggled to qualify.
My whole point was that it's silly to say that Portugal could win on the back of this one player whilst at the same time writing Brazil off due to lack of individual talent, even though Brazil's "individually talented" players have performed better for their national team than he has.

I've given up with responding to KJ as most people have realised that he's an absolute clown by now.
Yeah, I'm the clown who insults people on an internet forum (I bet that makes me feel cool and mature) just because they do not agree with your opinion.

Ohh wait no, that is YOU who's doing this.

Silly me.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote