View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 15:08   #135
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Have you actually watched Portugal play in qualifications? Without him Portugal isn't the same. The fact that Cristiano Ronaldo plays in a very different role for his national team doesn't mean he'd be garbage: he's still by far the most important player in the team.
Right, but even with him being so important to them they've struggled to qualify.
My whole point was that it's silly to say that Portugal could win on the back of this one player whilst at the same time writing Brazil off due to lack of individual talent, even though Brazil's "individually talented" players have performed better for their national team than he has.

I've given up with responding to KJ as most people have realised that he's an absolute clown by now.