View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2010, 09:11   #133
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
As promised, here's why you're an idiot KJ:

You call Portugal a contender because they have one world class player who has scored 0 goals in Portugal's whole qualifying campaign. Then you write Brazil off due to lack of individual talent despite them having a player of Kaka's quality, who may not be quite as good as Ronaldo but performs MILES better than him for his international team (Brazil works around Kaka).

Ronaldo has had a good season for his club, yes. He also had a very good season for his club in 08/09, but has been shit for Portugal throughout qualifying (which spanned over both seasons).
Kaka has had 2 fairly muted seasons for his clubs but has still been outstanding for Brazil (winning the golden ball in last year's confederations cup).

A player having had a good season with their club doesn't mean that they'll be good for their national team. It's a team game and whilst individual talent does help, a good player who does not click with his team/their style of play isn't going to do much - remember Ronaldinho in 06?

Please get this into your tiny little head and stop posting.

Edit: this isn't even taking into account the rest of the "individual talent" in both teams, which Brazil easily trump Portugal in.
So I'm an idiot because I have a different opinion? What, are you a kid or something??? God you're pathetic.

Brazil got most of its team built around Kaka, as you stated. they have no backup plan. Kaka played a very louzy season and was injured most of the time after the confederations cup. He played like what ... 3 perhaps 4 matches since his injury ...

Also, Portugal with or without Ronaldo is a completely different team. He has such an impact on his team.

Anyway, I do hope Brazil does well and Kaka has an awesome tournament. I just don't see them winning the WC, that's just my OPINION (you understand that word, right?).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote