Thread: Travelling
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 10:04   #5
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Travelling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
And oh yeah, after Ecuador I'm planning to head to the US and go to San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. My mate doesn't want to come with me but I think it's worth doing while I'm in the neighbourhood.

San Diego is very cool. You could stay there for a couple of weeks no problem. I'd personally not spend more than a day or two in Los Angeles. It's a dump but i suppose still go there so you can say you've seen it. Depending on what time of year it is you might not want to spend too long in San Fransisco. The weather can be a bit shit. If you're going to Las Vegas you might as well get a sight seeing trip to the Grand Canyon whilst you're there. Also if you're in California a trip to Yosemite national park might be a good idea.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote