Thread: Who we were
View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2006, 14:57   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Who we were

Keeping up the tradition!

You are: Planet Closed (6:9:2) (Clear)
Size: 703 297
Value: 1,155,780 590
Score: 3,992,760 343
XP: 47,283 203

Ships (7,250 Total)
Roach 4,000
Tarantula 2,500 Mantis 250
Hornet 500

Due to no longer being a student and in general working quite ****ing hard I decided to do a bit of xp whoring. probably with the wrong race. If I attacked once a night with two fleets I might of done ok, but instead I only really attacked mon, tue, wed with one fleet.

Still was a fairly boring round. Cathaar was a terrible race. I wont play it again if the stats are that shit. Cath cr was in general just shit. (Oh I had quite a lot of spiders, they died, and my beetles, I dont care!)