View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2006, 08:49   #49
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] England Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Wallcott is an impact player is how Svens described him. He's the type of player who can come on and make something happen with 20minutes to go in a game. This isnt neccessarily then a bad idea. He has pace in abundance and can strip most defenders in the world easily. Read Kolo Toure speaking about him and how he skins him in training. Toures not a slow guy and by the sounds of it Wallcott was really sliding past him with ease. Some of this goals for Southampton were also top class. I dont agree with him being picked, but i do understand why he has been.
His ability to skin Toure clinches it for me, even if Sven's cocked up the rest of the squad. Toure is as fast as Henry, no-one apart from Arsenal's coaches realised it when he first came to England but the guy is so so quick.

Just a shame that Hargreaves goes instead of another fit striker.