View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2008, 22:03   #76
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Child poverty in the UK

I found it bizarre that in replying to his enquiry you effectively claimed his input on this forum, on that particular topic, was banal and uninteresting, not just to you but to the majority, because, to me, that sounds like discouraging debate. If it's carebearesq to encourage debate by not replying in the largely pointless manner that you did then you've categorised me perfectly.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote