View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2008, 18:28   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Child poverty in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I was objecting to your claim that nobody really cares about his "horrifically banal interpretations of socio-economics," and that we'd already gone over this subject adequately.
"Nobody" was obviously a mild case of exaggeration, seeing as you managed to reply four days later after the thread was bumped you clearly have some level of interest. Further "adequately" is hardly a synonym for "fairly well" (I doubt anyone even vaguely sane would claim we've "adequately" discussed socio-economics and further debate is merely a distraction from our glorious march towards orthodoxy). All I was saying was that a lot of people weren't responding to UN's post(s) because a) similar sorts of discussions had occured before and b) it's not that interesting a topic and his points weren't exactly novel. Thanks for being utterly mind-numbingly pedantic about it all though. This hyper-carebearing over any sort of criticism of a post above ten lines in length that I've seen over the past while really enlivens my day.