View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2008, 18:26   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Child poverty in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
This was quite a nice debate and then you all started to attack UltimateNewbie. :crymeariver:

Oh you didn't mention you and some others on this forum had already pursued it adequately. If I'd known I wouldn't have engaged in debate with UltimateNewbie. Perhaps in future you could send me a private message if we're going over ground previously pursued.

(A heads up: I'm calling you a ****, just in case you experience the same confusion ASG did)
He asked for ****ing reasons why people weren't ****ing responding to him you ****ing ****tard.