View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2008, 13:50   #68
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Child poverty in the UK

This was quite a nice debate and then you all started to attack UltimateNewbie. :crymeariver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Not to mention the fact that similar lines of discussion have been fairly well pursued and really by now we're all just waiting here in a mild state of anomie for the other shoe to drop.

Oh you didn't mention you and some others on this forum had already pursued it adequately. If I'd known I wouldn't have engaged in debate with UltimateNewbie. Perhaps in future you could send me a private message if we're going over ground previously pursued.

(A heads up: I'm calling you a ****, just in case you experience the same confusion ASG did)
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote