View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2008, 01:08   #64
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Child poverty in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm aware you were probably thinking I was merely being condescending but I was quite serious.
Well, you're right. I did assume you were. I apologise for mis-interpreting.

Quote:
Trying to elevate yourself above everyone else isn't really helping either by the way.
Do you mean by actually arguing points with language whilst trying to make clear arguments, or stuff about making money?

If its the latter, then that wasnt the intent. Essentially, i said that child poverty could be solved like this, to which some dissented, to which i proved that its possible as i had done it, then they asked for proof, which i gave to varying degrees.

The purpose wasnt to toot my own horn. the purpose was to show that it could be done.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote