View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 01:07   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams (hey dda!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
If they, for all intents and purposes, behave like reformed citizens because 'otherwise they're gonna ****ing nail me', that's fine by me. Let it be between them and whatever high power they swear by whether or not they're 'just doing it to stay alive'.
Here was me thinking life without parole was punishment.

Woah. Woah there nelly. Who on earth said 'let him out'? I most certainly didn't. He can spend his life dying of prison disease for all I care. I mean, he didn't need to be outside to be a positive influence or 'reformed' did he?
I kinda jumped headfirst into this argument, I saw the people on the news saying "release him" etc and "let him walk free" and assumed that the people here had the same views. I wouldn't care if he died in prison or was executed, I just don't want him released and want him punished.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote