View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:08   #37
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams (hey dda!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Letting him off would invite more criminals to commit crimes and then pretend to have reformed.
If they, for all intents and purposes, behave like reformed citizens because 'otherwise they're gonna ****ing nail me', that's fine by me. Let it be between them and whatever high power they swear by whether or not they're 'just doing it to stay alive'.

Quote:
Fact is, he killed 4 people, he has to be punished.
Here was me thinking life without parole was punishment.

Quote:
How do you know he has reformed and hasn't just written books to make it seem so. How do you know he won't go back out there and kill more innocent people.
A leopard never changes it's spots.
Woah. Woah there nelly. Who on earth said 'let him out'? I most certainly didn't. He can spend his life dying of prison disease for all I care. I mean, he didn't need to be outside to be a positive influence or 'reformed' did he?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote