View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 13:15   #10
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Stanley "Tookie" Williams (hey dda!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
He killed 4 people. He was found guilty and sentenced to death...

Just because he improved, wrote books and was "known", his punishment shouldnt change. Theres probably lots of people whos regretted what they did and become good persons while waiting for execution, which we never hear of. What about them? They wouldnt be worse people, and should be threathed the same way as he, if he had been saved. To me it doesnt seem fair... as im sure many good unkown people have been executed.

On the other hand, maybe noone shud be executed. I honestly dont know what I think about that tho, so I dont wanna discuss it.
He was known because he managed to influence a lot of "dangerous/violent" people into becoming good persons. This guy was better alive than dead.

To the question about having excecutions or not: Not. It's better to let them sit on a cell the rest of their lifes than excecuting them. I know I would rather die than sit in jail the rest of my life. Death punishment is much less of a penality than letting them sit in rest of their lifes imo.