View Single Post
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 17:29   #46
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Favorite PA moment

Ah yes, I can't believe I had forgotten that. I was being chased down the street carrying an 8 foot umbrella at the same time. Fond memories

I can't think of a single favourite PA moment, it's all so long ago, it must be over 2 years since I logged in to a planet. Perhaps the start of round 6 when me and Newt were both vying for top 10 positions in the first couple of weeks play until the crapness of our galaxy let us down. Playing a round with T&P was an experience as well, I finally got to be on the winning side of things. Giving everyone avatars on the forums on the day I retired from forum admin and PA team was a fun day and thanks to JJs laziness the reason avatars remain enabled. I almost miss playing!