View Single Post
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 01:28   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favorite PA moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Several prominent RB planets and members getting closed for cheating (using bots).. back in umm .. Round 7 ?
(ReBorn for those not old enough to remember)

and he who i shall not name on purpose ... anyone old enough will remember, sitting on a private server infecting and keylogging, which he spent a long time denying !

kal forgetting to delete old data, and the game going down then forgetting again about 2 weeks later ( i forget what round)

why is it the bad stuff i remember

this reminds me, been meaning to ask you for a while, how many of the old ICD people still play? and i got my galaxy leader to change our name to ICD ICD ICD ICD ICD ICD ICD for a laugh in havoc this round, didnt stop any of our incoming though