Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2005, 20:29   #249
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: SiNND

I dont understand the betrayle of ND to be honest.

You cant protect non-members in the form of defence fleets. You can try, but it'll be mostly pointless. ND didn't approve of going into vacation mode, the members of the alliances who did go into vacation mode only had themselves to blame for not following orders. (Although, I personally think its a lame tactic)

ND bore no responsibility for the actions of their allies - they said what any ally would have said in the situation, in that they would try and support the members who didn't want to be 'cowards'.

The cowardice is from the use of the vacation mode. There was no cowardice whatsoever in ND's actions.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony