Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2005, 02:15   #248
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
OK maybe that is the only con.
The question is......Why wasn't that enough?
Your mad at NewDawn because we wouldn't join you in your cowardly actions & we tried to convince others to not be cowards?
OK I can live with that.

You can judge a man (or an alliance) by the quality of his enemies.

To be hated by a coward for not joining him in his cowardice is a good thing.

Once again I find myself "Proud to be NewDawn"
No you are merely confused orders were given by korenchkin & the command staff in charge of entity for all members to go into vac mode because the rest of NaR would be going into vacation mode that weekend Colcarp offered ND protection when they knew completely they wouldn't be able to help as most of the block would be resting.
NaR choose the weekend to allow for big attacks to take place this was one bof the objective for going into vac mode what you have to remember is we knew there was an internal power struggle in WEET we just hoped it would be a more balanced fight.
Just before going into vacation mode we had only one NaR galaxy within the top 100 infact it was ranked 97th so it was a logical idea to let them fight it out between themselves while we rest our block was tired & the moral was low.
Our members came back refreshed & most enjoyed the weekend off I believe some even got brownie points with their girlfriends

Also remember earlier that round we were leading around 4 attacks per night when the war broke out it was lucky if we managed to provide our members with 1 attack per night.

We calculated that that each night 25%-30% were getting incoming it was only a matter of time before we would have been up to 70% & not to mention we were a neutral alliance meaning we had members within weet galaxys which then again gave us the problem of been accused of fence sitting if our members sat in weet gals protected by their galaxy mates.

Drastic times call for drastic measures & to having to do something like that takes true leadership having to send members on sucide missions where we are outgunned, out numbered is just plain stupid anyone can see this.
Now any good leader would of done a tactical retreat if they had the chance now ask yourself something did we roll over & die no we carried on we just hope wolfpack could of put up more of a fight & hope we could get back in the arms race.
Many members getting hit by kill fleets we decided it was in the best interest of our members & our alliance for the future & it gave our alliance a new sense of security knowing NaR gals weren't getting targeted so much so you decide for yourselves if thats cowardly or great leadership as you can tell i'm happy with the choices made & wouldn't change them to this day.

My personal belief we were being opportunists when we went into vac mode we saw Dragons hitting Ecl & tried to make ecl the prime targets for the weekend.
Also Grog just for you ND promised members def & left our server...why?
They went against our chain of command them being cowards was not the issue if this shed some light on the matter.
Hopefully you'll understand why I am angry towards NewDawn, bitter & why I actually feel betrayed.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN