Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2005, 02:07   #230
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: SiNND

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Which alliances do you mean?

We decided we would go for a tactical retreat it gave our members time to get some sleep to build up their energy it gave us time in which we could look further a field for help else where.
The only con was we would be called cowards for using a lame tactic but in all honesty how many did you hear call fury cowards back in r6?
It was a valid tactic used just like your so called merge.
Hang on a cotton picking minute.

Where was this Fury mass exodus into vacation mode? Fury never condoned the use of vacation mode in such a manner, and my memory seems to indicate that Fury was one of the alliances that kept on fighting tooth and nail in r6. Jester, Rob, and Sid can attest more to r6 politics but I do believe what you say here is slanderous and lies.

As for ETY, you and NoS entrance into vacation mode didnt make a blind bit of difference to us. WEET and NAR broke up when we felt it was right to do so, the same with WEET,, not before. I don't recall any discussion within Eclipse regarding a change in politics due to enemies going into vacation mode. The break in WEET came from WP/Eclipse tensions where WP hit us, we hit them, and then it calmed down only for them to hit us again after Elysium attempted to mediate the issue. It didn't happen and Eclipse weren't willing to let WP get away with attacking Rob's galaxy. So we declared war on WP. Rest is history. You have overblown the mass vacation thing totally as it never registered once in any HC discussion I was part of.

As for ND, I've only had the chance to speak/work with them the last few rounds and I've never found them to be liars nor backstabbers at all. They stick to their guns and principles and there is no other alliance that I quite trust as much as them currently in the game. (Apart from my own obviously.)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony