Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2005, 20:16   #219
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

no i see this as a traitous action because you influcenced ety members when they were given DIRECT orders from myself & the rest of the command team.
It had already been decided that nos didn't at the time have the firepower to cope.
Do you think Dingo enjoyed using this tactic i'd say it would of hurt his pride I was the miltary officer for ety at the time so I know what resources we had available & it wasn't much bit more than nd i'd say so please stop passing the buck i have nothing to gain by this as you & many others are aware I no longer play.

Definition:

1. [adj] deliberately and abominably disloyal or likely to betray trust or confidence; "the faithless Benedict Arnold"; "a lying traitorous insurrectionist"

Disloyal.... we gave orders to OUR members you then decided to go against our orders we gave to our members... this my friend is disloyal...
Many would vouch for me being an honourable player even when i was unhappy in wp in 10.5 I shared my views i could of said alot of nasty things behind their backs I never instead i made my views at the time public & infact I along with sid were pushing for a war when innocent wp members were geting roided at the time.
ND had no ships to offer ETY & likewise the whole block was dry & thanks to us a split came sooner.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN