Thread: SiNND
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2005, 18:51   #214
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: SiNND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
ND already has achieved what we wanted with this merge.

We brought a new energy to our member base. As hard as it may be to believe, we play for our members, not for AD.
A little story.....
Please take note I am not talking as a officer in behalf of EnTitY & my views are NOT EnTitY's they are just my own & can somewhat be flawed as my posts are somewhat far from being perfect.

From the start of round 9

Prior to the start of Round 9 I was approached by my former TRG hcs in which they were making a few gals & they wanted me to be part of them they were going down the road the weet road due to the connections we had inside WP.
Our sister gal was also WP this lead me to be very concerned about what would happen if wp faced a shortage of def.

Attitude was looking like a complete mess & was deemed a failure from the start I was approached by my gal mates to find an alliance I had already been contacted by Edge for me to come join EnTitY by this time I was considering such a move but with my gal mates wanted me to join one of the allies within weet having spoken to cheetos about recruitment he basicaly said he wasn't interested in me as I wasn't a top 100 player & having zitoz in the gal I soon contacted Zh|l who could not vouch for me at the time having not dealt with him before.
My gal then tried talking me into joining nos but instread I decided to go for EnTitY in which i knew nothing about the alliance before.
So it stands the two gals both made up of a TRG & 4D core were made up.
I focused my energy in trying to convince the rest of the gal to join me in the nar incase anything turnt messy I explained to them how nar were a neutral block & allowed either side to be in the block.

As the round continued VVOM were getting smashed into the ground by both nar & weet.
By this time It appeared that they were no valid targets left in the universe in which case WP made the first move for weet by declaring war on Nar giving us a few hours to get ready for our first night of incoming that night we had as a block had 92 gals hit & with hirr leaving the block earlier that round we went into combat with only nos, newdawn & rah.
Later that round we had internal problems leaving us without tygercub (our head dc).
With SirOrion & the rest of the command team including myself & the ROs taking dcs calls we knew without a doubt we were pushed the moral of the alliance was decreasing when Nar contacted us we were made away of what was happening inside nar with nos waning to go into vac mode & rah seeing this as a cowardly move we decided to go for a tactical retreat in which the officers & members could rest.
When we told our meetings at the meeting about our plan we had many members
seeing this as a cowardly action but when we explained to them that a break within weet would happen most were forth coming.
Colcarp then accounced in Auld they would not be going into vacation mode & told the entity members o go against EnTitY orders in which some were stupid enough to believe NewDawn would look out for there interests but instead used them as def while the members that were foolish enough to believe nd would provide some def didn't.
EnTitY members that weren't already in vacation could not be helped & many suffered because of NewDawn's traitorous ways.
This was round 9 I know but when you have an allie & you even share a channel together you learn to respect that allie.
Up to the end of round 9.5 entity were disrespected by ND up until the point were we accounced to the public we would be disbanding & then ND came along after trying to convince members to join Newdawn (please note thegreatone was i think their biggest member & he was the average of an Ety member damn that was fun mocking them )

Please also take into consideration that I played mainly with xanadu gals in which I have played with Newdawn many times before even with Dravvin a former dc in Newdawn so I shouldn't really have a hatred.

One bitten twice shy.... just remember that...
If it looks like an apple, tastes like an apple & smells like an apple then it is more than likely to be a apple... still looks like the ND who can't fend for themselves really just don't let them take credit & also make sure they don't try to poach members when the merge splits if it does.

Please understand this is my personal warning to S!N.
I do understand I'll be flamed for this post of mine & I actually expect that to happen & also expect to hear some say that was r9 its history.
Yes its history but history plays a big part of who we are & what we will become.
Thanks
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN