Thread: PA Proposal
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2013, 17:30   #26
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PA Proposal

I would welcome shorter rounds. But in some cases a longer round would be more beneficial if the race is close and the war is still on going.

It would be nice if PA rules/procedure could be changed to state that the round length would be between 5-8 weeks with the admins/PA Team deciding in the 4th week if the round will end in the 5th/6th week or go to weeks 7/8. A round that goes only 5/6 week is quite different than a round that goes 7/8 weeks. With more time value is more important than XP and also with more time alliances/people can wait to make their move. Also with a shorter time people can take a round off easier or not have to worry about their planets as much.

Unfortunately there is not much trust by the PA community in the admins/PA team so the chances of giving them the ability to dictate round length is unlikely. Plus the wording of the agreement would have to be changed so that it makes it clear to the PA community on how the round length is determined.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote