View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2012, 08:51   #22
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
First of all, if you like to play with each other it should be equally fun playing against each other. I remember in r11 Elysium, the alliance I was in from start to finish, disbanded. The member base split between several alliances but the largest part went to either 1up or LCH. R11 and R12 are the most fun rounds of PA I ever played, I knew my allies and I knew my enemies. Battling players I respected from playing together in Elysium made everything much more enjoyable.

Secondly, I would believe you that Ult is a tight knit group of friends if the tag was perhaps 10-20 players large. However, with a tag of 67 and a bunch of players that joined just this round I just dont buy into it.
Well then, why don't we just shuffle around every alliance and place people randomly on teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
And finally, there is no other way than to "mass" block. Though with xvx practically on your side the numbers arent as skewed as you like to make them seem.
Thinking like that is the reason there's mass blocks in the first place, giving up before even trying..

Where did i say anything about numbers?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote