View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2012, 20:06   #4
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
From an outsiders point of veiw isnt this letting FAnG run away with the win whilst 6-7 of your alliances bash down on Ultores just allowing a new powerhouse alliance to take Ultores' place???

What exactly is that acheiving expect changing which alliance dominates PA??

Thought the idea was to level the playing field, not king make another alliance....

From how fat FaNG is already havent you let them run away with the round already... faster than Ult ever did....
Beside the fact that your post has too much factual errors (6-7 allies really?), i will say this for TGV: We will continue to hit with the block for as long as we feel Ultores is the main contender for the round. I can not tell you when that will be tho. But to me it seems highly unlikely that it will be within 300 ticks from now. The ceasefire over Easter has showed me Ultores is far from dead.

Will this mean FAnG will win the round? That is just way too soon to tell. Blocks have their own issues to deal with and often blocks fail to deal with their issues quite soon after their main target runs out of roids. Best example of that has been r42 (the last round a block succeeded in keeping the #1 contender for the round down).

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote